#1 :- Rajinikanth was born as Shivaji Rao Gaikwad in an impoverished family in Bangalore. He did all those odd jobs previously due to the same reason. He had worked as a coolie and had also joined Bangalore transport service as a conductor!
2) The actor has worked in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi and even Bengali films except in his mother tongue. Though, not many may know that Rajini was a MAHARASHTRIAN!
3) Rajnikant is an actor that is never scared for an experiment! Thus he is famous for having portrayed some of the most diverse roles in a career spanning four decades. Be it Rajinikanth’s white and red-streaked hairdos, blonde moustache or six-pack abs in his upcoming film Kochadaiyaan, this is one actor who is never afraid to experiment.
4) As always he has been a great fighter in his movies, he has actually never hurt himself! Shocking right? The directors/producers are actually scared of portraying Rajni dead in movies as people might get angry and burn down the theatres.
5) After his 2007 release, Sivaji, Rajinikanth became the highest paid actor in Asia after Jackie Chan for taking home a salary of 26 crores!
6) If you are a Rajinikanth fan, then you would be knowing that he had done some dance steps with controversial south Indian actress, Silk Smitha. The actor was reported to be having an affair with the Malayalam actress several times, as he was a family man always!
7) The best and the most shocking fact is that Rajnikant has not only worked in films with regional languages but also in an english film! In 1988 He worked in a film called Bloodstone, Produced by Ashok Amritraj, it was directed by American filmmaker, Dwight H. Little.
Yanna Rascle Mind it!!!
Subscribe us and Stay Tuned with Us ! =)