Fathers Day Status for Whatsapp and Facebook are here to share with your friends on Father’s day 2016. If you are in search of Fathers Day Status 2016 to Share on Whatsapp then you are landed on the right page. in this post, you will find Fathers Day Whatsapp Status and Messages. Recently we have already posted an article on Fathers day images and Fathers Day Wishes. if you missed it then check we hope you will like it.
Happy Fathers Day Status for Whatsapp
In this section, we are going to share Fathers day Status in English to Share on Whatsapp and Facebook. You can check many more articles on Father’s Day 2016 . you can also find Some Fathers Day Wallpapers 2016 and Fathers Day Poems on our blog and we hope you will like it.
- A man’s desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.
- The imprint of the father remains forever on the life of the child. – Roy Lessin
- Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.
- The father who does not teach his son his duties are equally guilty with the son who neglects them.
- Dad, we sure don’t get to spend much time these days, but busyness is a part and parcel of growing up, you always said. Today, on Father’s day, I say: The moments spent with you are the best ones in my life. Happy Father’s Day.
- A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.
- “Years ago we used to play; He used to laugh when I ran away; But when I fell and hurt my knee; He would run to comfort me, And the pain would go away.”
- They say I look like more of you, We fixed a leaking pipe or two; We built the fence and ride our bikes, You shout a cheer each time I hit a strike. You’re the coolest dad in this whole wide world! Happy fathers’ day, dad!
- “Fatherhood is pretending the present you love the most is soap-on-a-rope.”
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” ~ George Herbert
- “A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.” ~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- “A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.” ~Enid Bagnold
- “I’m a father; that’s what matters most. Nothing matters more.” ~ Gordon Brown
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
- “You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s.” ~ Robert Frost
- The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children is to love their mother.
- “Being a father helps me be more responsible… you see more things than you’ve ever seen.” ~ Kid Rock
- Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” ~ Gloria Naylor